It is human nature to desire more, no matter where you are in life. More meaning to life, more fulfillment at work, more money, more “toys”, closer relationships, more success, more balance in life, to “become” more, etc. Many folks struggle with how to achieve what is important to them.
Know a person, or a business, that just doesn’t seem to be achieving what they truly want? By developing a professional partnership, I work as a Life Transition & Small Business Coach, with people who are ready to take life-changing action to live lives of Boundless Success.
Core Principles Of My Coaching Practice
- People are more knowledgeable and resourceful than they perceive themselves to be.
- Powerful questions are worth more than commands and advice.
- Every person is responsible for his/her own fulfillment in life.
- Everything is an opportunity…an opportunity to learn and grow.
- Calculated risk-taking, experimenting and failure give birth to learning.
- Every person has the creative thinking within for solving life/business issues and improving performance.
- Challenges bring out the best in people. One hasn’t started living life until they get out of their comfort zone.
At Boundless Success, integrity and ethical conduct are keystones to conducting business. Therefore, I adhere to the Code of Ethics put forth by the International Coach Federation, of which I’ve been a member since 2009.
I have 20+ years of learning & leading in the corporate realm, coupled with the foundation of didactic education; earning dual Master’s Degrees (Business Administration, Health Administration – University of Pittsburgh), and completing the iPEC Coaching Program in 2009.
The crux of my coaching passion is spawned from the belief that you are the ‘expert’ in your life and I am an ‘expert’ in the coaching process…a process that can assist you in your pursuit of Boundless Success.